Peoria, IL: Black Mob Attacks White Meals on Wheels Driver and another Women as the Media and Politicians Ignore Peoria’s Black on White Race War
This blog should be evidence itself of the growing Race War being waged against White America. The media, police, community leaders, and politicians continue to only watch, as the streets of Peoria are paved in our blood! While those mentioned above continue to sweep this issue under the rug, we ask that every able white person take appropriate measures to protect their families and themselves. Every law-abiding citizen in the state of Illinois can obtain a FOID card to purchase guns for protection. http://www.isp.state.il.us/foid/foidapp.cfm We also ask outsiders to help spread this blog. Doing so will help raise awareness of this “silent” war being waged against our people.
Two motorists were accosted by groups of teenagers within a few days of each other in an area near the site of a similar incident over the summer that drew national attention.
A group of about 50 young people on West Thrush Avenue near North Sheridan Road in June caused a disturbance by blocking the roadway and, according to one resident but not others, shouting race-related remarks.
Comments related to race also were part of one of the incidents last week.
A Meals on Wheels delivery driver was making his way to a home in the 800 block of West Nowland Avenue about 12:45 p.m. Wednesday when he encountered a group of 15 teens – 13 males and two females – walking down the middle of the road.
The group would not yield to the motorist, who followed him until reaching the house where he had to make the meal delivery. As he exited to take the food to the door, he was verbally attacked, according to a report on the incident.
One teen called him “honky,” while another threatened to “kick his white (expletive).”
As the volunteer driver returned to his car to leave, the teens surrounded his car and pounded on it. The vehicle was not damaged, but police noted disturbances to dust on the vehicle, backing up the driver’s story.
A woman driving in the 800 block of West Brons Avenue on Saturday night was the subject of a similar, but much more aggressive confrontation. She encountered a group of more than 40 teens about 10:25 p.m.
The group surrounded the 21-year-old woman’s car and began beating on it with an object that shattered her driver’s side window. One of the boys involved in the attack also pointed a handgun in the direction of a passenger in the car, but didn’t make any threats or attempt to open the door.
When police responded, the group scattered in different directions. No arrests were made.
Both incidents remain under investigation by police. Public information officer Doug Burgess said Monday the incidents do not appear to be organized efforts, but rather the byproduct of unruly circumstances.
“It’s not groups that are getting together to wreak havoc on the community,” Burgess said.
The group Wednesday likely had just left school after District 150 released students early for the day. Police also have fielded reports that the group Saturday night had just left a nearby house party. The large group in June, too, had been at a house party just before that incident.
Black Mob Lures Peoria Police and Firefighters to Dumpster Fire, Then Starts Shooting them with Fireworks
Fireworks ambushes today, gun ambushes tomorrow. The police did not arrest a single person. Protect and Serve. What a sham!
Update-This is a separate incident than the one reported yesterday and not an update of Sunday nights incident.
An incident that left a Peoria policeman and firefighter with temporary hearing loss after being fired upon with mortar-type fireworks in Taft Homes is being reviewed by authorities Tuesday.
Just as the grand finale of the riverfront fireworks display was exploding over the Illinois River on Monday night, emergency responders were summoned to Taft Homes on a call of a burningDumpster.
A fire engine and two police officers were the first to respond. Peoria Fire Department Division Chief Gary Van Voorhis said a crowd that had been shooting firewworks as the engine arrived turned the tubes toward emergency personnel and ignited the contents.
One firework hit a firefighter in the shoulder, causing hearing loss. The firefighter declined medical attention and remained on duty, Van Voorhis said. Other fireworks struck the engine and caused burn marks on the vehicle.
Peoria Police Capt. Mike Scally, who was the event commander for the Red, White and Boom event on the riverfront, said one of the two officers who initially responded to Taft Homes also complained of hearing loss later in the night and went to the hospital for treatment.
The crowd that had gathered initially did not respond to officers’ commands to disperse and was fired upon with pepper ball guns. The crowd became compliant as more officers arrived, Scally said.
He described the fireworks recovered at the scene as “three- to four-inch” mortar shells.
As the grand finale of the Red, White and Boom! event exploded over the Illinois River, emergency responders were called at 9:46 p.m. to atrash bin fire in nearby Taft Homes, where commercial-grade fireworks had been shooting into the sky since before the riverfront show began.
A fire engine and two Peoria police officers responded, but encountered what police described as a crowd of hundreds of people and an impassable Hancock Street choked with trash and fireworks — both live and spent. The debris blocked access to the burning trash bin.
Police at that point began ordering the crowds to disperse, and firefighters hosed down the live fireworks and smoldering remnants of spent shells. That’s when mortar-type fireworks began firing toward and exploding near the officers and firefighters. Some people also hurled bottles and rocks, according to police.
At least three shells exploded on the engine, causing burn marks, and one hit a firefighter in the shoulder, charring his heat-resistant gear and temporarily initiating hearing loss. Division Chief Gary Van Voorhis said Tuesday the firefighter declined medical attention at the scene and remained on duty.
One of the first responding police officers also suffered some hearing loss and sought treatment at a local hospital later in the night, according to Peoria police Capt. Mike Scally, who also was the event commander for the riverfront fireworks display. The injured officer was not admitted to the hospital and had submitted a report on the incident before ending his shift.
“It was rowdy, and those fireworks were dangerous,” Scally said, estimating that the mortar-type fireworks had a “three- to four-inch” diameter. “They’re designed to go up in the air, not horizontal.”
As those first fireworks exploded around the firefighters, police radioed for additional backup, drawing officers who had been stationed Downtown to direct traffic, as well as troopers with the Illinois State Police and Park District Police.
Crowds initially resisted commands from police, authorities said, blocking the path of responding officers who used pepper ball guns to break up the group. One officer drove through a locked, gated portion of the wrought-iron fence that surrounds Taft to provide additional access to distressed officers. Doug Burgess, the Peoria police public information officer, said as many as 200 pepper balls were fired before the crowd came under control.
“Every officer that responded said pretty much the same thing — that it was chaotic and like a riot,” Burgess said. “Every officer received bruises and burn marks.”
The fire engine never made it to the burning trash bin. Van Voorhis said the fire was not threatening residents or property and was allowed to burn as officers assisted the engine in turning around and exiting Taft.
“Our main concern was the safety of our firefighters” once it became apparent no people or property were in danger, he said. “It’s not deserving for anyone to be shot at with fireworks.”
Van Voorhis added that firefighters have been targeted by fireworks before, but that the magnitude of the incident Monday was unprecedented. In response, the department will review its policy of how to respond to crowded areas with fires that don’t appear to threaten anyone’s physical well-being or nearby property.
Peoria police, too, will devise enhanced security measures for Taft Homes next year, Burgess said. Revelers there have traditionally held private firework displays on the Fourth and previously made targets of police and passersby, though not to the same extent as Monday.
The Peoria Housing Authority has staffed the Taft property with additional security for Fourth of July events for many years to deal with the large volume of people who come to the area for fireworks in the housing project and on the riverfront.
Meghan Lundeen, a spokeswoman for the PHA, said Tuesday that additional security was on hand Monday night and that staff cleaned up a large amount of firework debris Tuesday.
“There’s always more people (in Taft) on the Fourth. … A lot of people who are on our site at night are not residents,” she said. “In any neighborhood, more people means more potential for chaos.”
Peoria pushes for local pot ordinance – Proposed to keep drug dealers and black gang members on the streets
PEORIA — The Peoria City Council will consider handling the possession of small amounts of marijuana as a violation of a city ordinance rather than a state misdemeanor crime.
Council members will vote Tuesday on the change. It would make the violation punishable with a ticket to be paid within 14 days and without the offender going to court.
Officials say the move would help keep small scale marijuana cases out of the criminal justice system and potentially steer extra revenue to the city, the (Peoria) Journal Star reports.
If the proposal is passed, anyone caught with less than 2.5 grams of marijuana would be issued a $500 to $600 fine. More than 2.5 grams would lead to a $600 to $750 fine. Possession of drug paraphernalia would be a $750 fine.
A Peoria Heights man was robbed at gunpoint about 4 a.m. Friday when his car was stopped at a traffic light at Northeast Jefferson Avenue and Spring Street.
The robber displayed a handgun and ordered the 33-year-old driver to open his door. Police said the driver gave the robber $460 in cash and a cell phone valued at $250.
Police said the gunman fled after an accomplice yelled, “Let’s go, dog.”
Fuck This Lying Nigger!!
Peoria police Lt. Marshall Dunnigan continued his legal spat with City Hall with yet another lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court this week, alleging racial discrimination.
The suit, filed Wednesday, states the punishment the 28-year veteran received for allegations he took winnings from another gambler at the Par-A-Dice Riverboat Casino in November 2006 – he was fired – was “different and more severe than the discipline” imposed upon other white police employees.
Recently, the city gave Dunnigan $37,240 in back pay and benefits after an arbitrator ruled last year the city failed to establish Dunnigan committed a crime. The amount Dunnigan received was likely more as the city agreed to also repay his pension for the money Dunnigan withdrew while out of work for 16 months.
The suit filed this week seems to mirror that earlier arbitration, with a key difference being that Dunnigan is now asking for attorneys’ fees as well as “damages sufficient to compensate him for the emotional distress, mental anguish, embarrassment, inconvenience and loss in the enjoyment of life suffered by him.”
Dunnigan was fired in March 2007, and he has always maintained his termination was more about his displeasure with being passed over for promotion in 2005 and the subsequent filing of a human-rights complaint with state officials than about what happened at the casino.
In 2006, a Human Rights department investigator determined there was no “substantial evidence” to sustain the allegations.
The investigator summed up her report by saying, “The other candidates ranked superior to (Dunnigan). . . . There is no evidence of race, sex or age animus.”
When reached, City Attorney Randy Ray said he had not seen the lawsuit and couldn’t comment further.
In January 2008, Dunnigan filed a similar lawsuit in federal court. Both seek unspecified damages.
The hold-up of yet another business in Peoria on Monday night has some working in retail wondering if the crime spree will soon come to an end.
The armed robbery to Big Lots, 3013 N. Sterling Ave., about 8:20 p.m. by a man with a knife is the latest in a wave of heists plaguing the city.
No injuries were reported, though the robber poked an employee in the back with the knife until the cash register was emptied.
From bakeries and bars to video and convenience stores, it seems no business is safe. In January, there were 22 armed robberies, two to four a day in some instances.
“I don’t know what is going on. It seems like every day there’s another one. It’s crazy,” said a manager at of one of the two Butternut Bread thrift stores in Peoria. “You work in retail and you always have a chance of getting robbed. Police need to do something.”
Police have beefed up patrols but with so many robberies and very few leads, it’s difficult to know if one or more people or groups are responsible.
“It could be the same two people every time,” Peoria police spokesman Doug Burgess said. “But until we can pin it down, we’re not going to know for sure.”
Police thought they had put a stop to the robberies with the arrests of two teens last week after a botched purse snatching outside the Circle K gas station on Knoxville Avenue. One of the alleged robbers, Christopher Young, 18, of Peoria was arrested a second time over the weekend for the Jan. 10 armed robbery of two patrons of the Elbo Room, 631 W. Main St.
But even with those arrests, the robberies continue to occur.
“They’re hitting whoever,” said the Butternut manager, not wanting to give her name. “It’s a nervous situation.”
Because their stores have been held up three times since Dec. 29, bakery management has allowed the thrift stores to close an hour earlier, at 5 p.m. The businesses also are installing an upgraded security system.
“Hopefully that will help,” said the manager. “We don’t know what else to do to stay safe.”
Peoria is not alone in struggling to solve the cases.
Three of the robberies have occurred just outside city limits in Peoria County. In less than a week, Family Video, 3218 W. Harman Highway, was robbed twice, along with the U.S. Cellular store across the street.
“We are in communication with Peoria, comparing notes and working together to resolve this string of robberies,” said Peoria County Sheriff’s Capt. Dave Briggs. “We know from descriptions it’s not always the same people.”
Police have described the robbers as black men in their mid-teens to mid-20s. They range in height from 5 feet, 4 inches tall to 6 feet, 1 inch tall with medium builds. They wear dark clothing, gloves and sometimes black ski masks.
Some of the robberies may be linked because of the mannerisms of the suspects, but police have declined to elaborate on the suspects’ behavior because of the ongoing investigation.
Anyone with information about the robbers or armed robberies can call CrimeStoppers anonymously at 673-9000 or the Peoria Police Department at 673-4521.
Black Peoria Police Officer Clayton Glasper Back on Duty During Investigation For Feeling up on Women
A Peoria police officer placed on administrative leave last year amid allegations he fondled a woman while on duty has returned to work.
On Saturday, Clayton Glasper, 44, reported to work but did not rejoin the patrol division, his usual assignment, police sources said. Instead, Glasper reported to the information office, where he will perform desk work.
A 20-year veteran of the department, Glasper will remain in that capacity until an internal investigation is completed. That investigation was launched the same time Glasper fell under investigation by the Peoria County State’s Attorney’s Office.
Glasper was placed on paid administrative leave Nov. 16. During his leave, the incident for which he is being reviewed was subject to several weeks of grand jury testimony, police sources said. Glasper has not been indicted or charged with any wrongdoing.
The internal investigation, which was put on hold, pending the six-week criminal investigation, is now under way.
Though not much is known about the incident, sources within the Police Department said the allegations were severe enough they could have merited criminal charges.
Police officials have declined to comment about the allegations against Glasper, citing it as a personnel matter and therefore confidential.