Archive

Archive for the ‘African murder’ Category

Blacks Mob Shoots Fireworks at Peoria Police and Firefighters Near the Taft Homes Sunday night, Forces Adams Street to close

July 5, 2011 3 comments

http://www.pjstar.com/news/x1107265269/Police-briefly-close-Adams-while-dispersing-crowd

A “major incident” involving a large group of people shooting fireworks at police and firefighters occurred near the Taft Homes just before 10 p.m. Sunday, about the same time the fireworks show on the riverfront was ending.

Police had to briefly shut down Adams and Eaton streets, near Taft, as they dispersed the large crowds.

No officers or firefighters were injured, dispatchers said on the radio.

At one point, police were ordered to tell those in the crowd to go into their apartments, leave or be arrested for unlawful assembly.

Comments-No one should be surprised. I’n 2009, a similar mob took place with an estimated 300+ blacks rioting. https://blackpeoria.wordpress.com/2009/07/08/peoria-niggers-riot-at-4th-of-july-fireworks-demonstration-at-the-riverfront/ A reoccurring theme in Peoria, and there is still silence on the issue. Black gang terrorism at its finest!

PEORIA: 24 SHOT IN 2 WEEKS AS BLACK GANGS TERRORIZE THE CITY

 

http://www.pjstar.com/news/x2071996956/Wave-of-gun-violence-may-be-unprecedented-in-Peoria

A pair of shootings overnight Wednesday brought to two dozen the number of victims in the city in the last two weeks – a figure that elevates the amount of recent gun violence to a possibly unprecedented level.

The tally, compiled by the Journal Star and confirmed by the Peoria Police Department, includes the public suicide of Bernell Alexander last week in South Peoria, but not the slaying of his ex-wife in Creve Coeur just minutes before he took his own life.

The most recent victims included a man who was shot in the shoulder at 10:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 3400 block of Sunburst Lane in the Lexington Hills apartments and a man with a gunshot wound to the neck who was taken by private vehicle to OSF Saint Francis Medical Center at 3:13 a.m. Thursday. The second victim told police he was shot while he was a passenger in a vehicle driving through Harrison Homes.

The second shooting marked the 24th victim of gunfire since June 16, when a pair of afternoon shootings kicked off a 12-hour spree of violence that resulted in one fatality and five other people being wounded, including two children who were sleeping on the floor of their North Valley home.

Just a few days later, six people – all teens between the ages of 16 and 19 – were shot during two incidents less than a couple of hours apart.

Several days with multiple shootings and the city’s 15th and most recent homicide have since transpired, leading Lt. Vince Wieland of the Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division to label the period the worst in terms of local gun violence in decades.

“I haven’t seen two weeks like this in my 23 years,” Wieland said Thursday. “I can’t remember two weeks that have been this packed with such a number of violent acts.”

Compared to last year, however, the number of shootings so far this year does not appear to be abnormally high. Through June 22, the city had recorded 58 shootings, compared to 45 over the same time period last year.

“When we’re looking back to June 22, there isn’t that much of an increase, it’s just how it’s coming – it’s coming in bunches,” Wieland said. “It’s getting everyone’s attention because there’s been so many so quickly.”

Several of the shootings appear to be connected and gang-related, and the police have responded in part by temporarily reassigning an officer to a gang intelligence position that was cut at the beginning of the year to ease a $14.5 million citywide deficit.

Wieland called that position critical for investigations of shootings and a better way for the police to keep tabs on what’s happening on the streets. So far, the gang violence appears to have been generated by people and groups familiar to investigators, though some ground was lost when the gang intelligence position was vacant.

“We did lose some vital information that we were tracking,” Wieland said.

Though the recent spike in gun violence has caught the attention of authorities and onlookers for its unusual frequency, it remains, to a certain extent, part of a pattern that repeats every year.

Elaine Frye, executive director of emergency medical services at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, acknowledges the unusually large cluster of shootings in the last two weeks but also notes that more victims of violence tend to visit the level-one trauma center as temperatures rise.

“There is a seasonality to it – when the weather is nicer, more people are outside and roaming,” she said. “We see it every year. When the weather breaks, we see more stabbings, shootings and violence.”

The recent level of violence, she said, has not affected emergency operations at the hospital

Peoria: Woodruff Dione Alexander shooter arrested in connection with gun violence

July 3, 2010 1 comment

http://www.pjstar.com/news/police/x1314978026/Woodruff-shooter-wanted-for-weekend-gunplay

A man who gained notoriety for firing upon a fellow student in a crowded Peoria high school hallway – then had his prison term for the crime significantly reduced on appeal – has been arrested in connection with a recent wave of gun violence.

Dione Alexander, 21, with a last known address of 921 S. Folkers Ave., turned himself in to police Wednesday. He was questioned and arrested in connection to shootings June 16 at 1916 W. Marquette Ave. and Sunday at 1204 W. Millman St. He was booked on charges of attempted murder, aggravated battery with a firearm, aggravated discharge of a firearm, armed violence and unlawful use of a weapon by a felon in each case.

Police also have made three other arrests – Dietrich J. Richardson II, 22, of 217 S. Western Ave.; Tristan L. Shelton, 19, of 2817 W. Marquette Ave.; and an unidentified juvenile – related to two weekend shootings.

Deandte M. Lewis, 19, of 510 W. McClure Ave. additionally was arrested Saturday for allegedly shooting Darian T. Johnson in the buttock June 16 in the 2800 block of West Wiswall Street. Lewis was released from Peoria County Jail on Monday with a notice to appear in court, though it is unclear what charges he will face.

Alexander was a 15-year-old freshman at Woodruff High School in January 2005 when he opened fire on a boy with whom he had been feuding. No one was injured, but the school and neighborhood were locked down for hours and increased school security measures followed the incident.

The intended target, Omar Porter, also has made headlines in the years since the incident for gun and drug crimes for which he has repeatedly been sent to prison.

Peoria County Judge James Shadid sentenced Alexander to 24 years in prison after he was convicted of the Woodruff shooting in 2006, but that term was later overturned by the Third District Appellate Court in Ottawa. When the case returned to Shadid’s courtroom for a new sentence, he again imposed the 24-year term.

The identical sentence prompted the appellate judges to take the rare step of imposing a new, vastly reduced term of six years for Alexander because the judges insisted Shadid had not properly considered the shooter’s troubled childhood and put too much emphasis on the location of the shooting, at a school.

Judges Mary K. O’Brien and Mary McDade agreed in the 2-1 decision that the reduced term was appropriate, while Judge William Holdridge dissented. By the time that decision was handed down, it essentially amounted to an order for early release, and Alexander was paroled in July 2009.

Police now believe he was involved in a shooting about 3:10 p.m. June 16 at the Marquette Street address. A man was shot in the lower calf as he sat outside his house.

He is also suspected in the shootings at a South Peoria house party early Sunday. Authorities were called to 1204 W. Millman St. about 12:15 a.m. after shots were fired from a vehicle – possibly parked on Butler Street behind the Millman address – into a group of about 50 or 60 teenagers. When police arrived, no one claimed to have been shot.

But a second call of shots fired came in about 2 a.m. at 2129 W. Wiswall St., and police found six people there with gunshot wounds. Two of the victims apparently were shot during the first incident and went to the Wiswall Street location. None of the victims – aged 16 to 19 – was seriously injured.

Peoria police issued a notice for officers to arrest Alexander in connection with the shooting on Millman Street late Tuesday, and he was nearly apprehended in Peoria Heights within a matter of hours but escaped.

A Peoria Heights police officer spotted Alexander walking from 804 E. Paris Ave. with 19-year-old resident Jacqueline Bullins to a vehicle parked outside the home just after 12 a.m. Wednesday. The officer attempted to apprehend Alexander, but he fled on foot and escaped.

Officers took the driver of the vehicle, Shelton, into custody and found several small packages of marijuana in his pocket. On the passenger seat of the car was a loaded handgun, which police also seized.

Shelton’s connection to the shooting on Millman Street on Sunday is unclear, but he was booked on a charge of attempted murder for that incident. Charges related to the incident during which he was apprehended in Peoria Heights include armed violence, aggravated unlawful use of a weapon, possession of a firearm without a valid firearm owner’s identification card, possession of a firearm projectile, possession of 10 to 30 grams of marijuana and possession of 10 to 30 grams of marijuana with intent to deliver.

Shelton was convicted in 2008 of possession of between 30 and 500 grams of marijuana with intent to deliver and sentenced to 30 months in prison. Prior to that, he had served stints in juvenile prison on stolen vehicle and weapons charges. According to the Department of Corrections website, he was not on parole at the time of the alleged shootings.

The second arrest related to the Sunday shootings occurred in South Peoria on Tuesday and appears unrelated to the incident in Peoria Heights. Richardson was taken into custody near his home after an armed robbery about 4:40 p.m. in the parking lot of JJ Fish and Chicken, 913 S. Western Ave.

A customer was robbed at gunpoint of his wallet and cell phone, and police took Richardson into custody while investigating that crime, though he is not suspected of participating in the robbery.

Richardson was booked on charges of six counts of attempted murder, aggravated discharge of a firearm in an occupied vehicle, felon in possession of a weapon and obstructing justice. The charges are connected to both Sunday shootings. He was convicted of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon in August 2008 and sentenced to two years of probation and 30 days in jail. The probation was scheduled to lapse in less than two months.

Peoria’s sixth homicide: Taxi driver murdered in Coontown

December 11, 2008 4 comments

Maybe taxi drivers shouldn’t be allowed to drive through nigger town anymore? Better yet lets just get rid of the Niggers. Just remember there is no white areas in Peoria with this high crime rate and savage animal behavior.

http://www.pjstar.com/news_police/x1049849045/Cab-driver-shot-dead

PEORIA —

The early Tuesday killing of a longtime cab driver marks the sixth homicide of the year.

Steven E. Shawver, 59, of 3214 NE Madison Ave. was found shot about 5:50 a.m. in the 1200 block of West MacQueen Avenue. Two people on their way to work stumbled across his body.

“They came up to the car – the cab was parked in the middle of the street with its lights on,” said Peoria police spokesman Doug Burgess. “Then they noticed him laying unresponsive on the street next to the opened driver’s side door.”

Shawver, a driver for Peoria Yellow Checker Cab Corp., was pronounced dead about 6:35 a.m. at the scene, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said. He died of multiple gunshot wounds to the back, according to results from an autopsy. Ingersoll would not elaborate how many times Shawver was shot, because of the ongoing investigation.

Anne Pressly: Raped, Murdered by Animal Curtis Lavelle Vance

December 3, 2008 Leave a comment

3 Negros Arrested After White Teen Attacked At Forrest H.S.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16220372/detail.html

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A Jacksonville high school student was recently beaten and battered at school by three students he said he didn’t even know.

Witnesses to the attack told police Forrest High School sophomore Karl Koch Jr. was targeted because of the color of his skin.”They started closing in, and all I remember is getting hit,” Koch said.

Koch’s wrist was shattered and six screws and a plate now hold it together. He also has nine stitches above his right eye.

Two 15-year-old students and one 17-year-old student were taken into police custody and charged with aggravated battery in connection to the attack.”I just seen them around school a few times and never really talked to them,” Koch said.According to the police report, one of the suspects said, “Look at the white boy, he looks like a victim,” before punching Koch in the eye.The report states all three attackers began kicking Koch and then laughed and ran away from the scene.”It seems like he was picked out just because was the only white boy in the crowd,” said the victim’s father, Karl Koch Sr.He said when he arrived at the school paramedics had already put his son in an ambulance.”When I got to ambulance, it was a whole different story. His eye was split open, there was blood everywhere,” said Koch Sr.The Koch family said they said they hope the three students responsible get what they deserve.”I want to see them get the penalty — the stiff penalty — for this and what they did to my boy,” said Koch.A school district official said the three students arrested could be expelled, but said the school board would decide on a punishment.

 addEvent(window,’load’,function()
{
if(PluginSupport.isActiveXDisplay() && document.getElementById(“playControl”))
{
var href = document.getElementById(“playerparent”).firstChild;
document.getElementById(“playControl”).onclick = href.onclick;
}
});

15 cops beat down Black thugs – great job!!


http://www.nbc10.com/news/16186545/d…l?dl=mainclick

Officers Suspended After Video Of Suspooks’ Beating Surfaces

POSTED: 10:47 am EDT May 7, 2008
UPDATED: 11:18 am EDT May 7, 2008

PHILADELPHIA — Fifteen police officers were taken off the street as authorities investigate a video showing three suspects being kicked, punched and beaten after they were pulled out of a car during a traffic stop. “At a glance it does appear to be a bit beyond the pale,” said Doug Oliver, a spokesman for Mayor Michael Nutter. “Officers are not allowed to operate outside of the law.”

The police department identified the 15 officers who were involved in Monday night’s arrests in the city’s Hunting Park section, where police had been investigating a triple shooting, Oliver said.

The three suspects were charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, simple assault and reckless endangerment, according to court officials.

The video, shot by a WTXF-TV helicopter, shows three police cars stopping a car on the side of a road. About a dozen officers gather around the vehicle and pull three men out. About a half-dozen officers hold two of the men on the ground on the driver’s side. Both are kicked repeatedly, while one is seen being punched; one also appears to be struck with a baton.

Watch Video

On the other side of the car, another group of officers can be seen kicking a third man who ends up on the ground.